Interested in adding a heated hose to your CPAP machine?
This is a stand heated hose option for use with many machines. It reduces rainout or condensation by heating copper wires embedded in the walls of the tubing using its own power source.
This Product Includes…
- 1- Heated Tubing
- 1 – Power Supply
- 1- Power Pal
Tube Length 71.25″ (1.83m)
Tube Internal Diameter 3/4″ (19mm)
Tube & Ambient Temperatures: When heating without airflow from a machine, the hose heats to between 95°F (35°C) and 104°F (40°C)
Weight of Tube Alone 4.16 oz
Weight of Power Supply with Attached Cord Alone and Power Pal On Off Switch 8.2 oz
Weight of Power Cord Alone 3.6 oz
Combined Weight of Tube, Power Supply with Power Pal & Power Cord 15.94oz
Operating Conditions: Temperature 41°F – 86°F; Relative Humidity 5% – 95%.
Storage and Transport Conditions: Temperature -4°F – 140°F; Relative Humidity 5% – 95%.
Manufacturer Power Supply Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer Warranty on Tube: 30 Days
- Supply Frequency 47-63 Hz
- Supply Input 110V – 220V; ~0.7A
- Supply Output 12V; 1.25A
- Approved to: 60601-1 Medical Standard
- Disconnect the power supply before washing the tube.
- Wash TUBE daily in warm (Not Hot) water using a mild detergent or soap. Rinse well. Hang to dry.
- DO NOT get the power supply or Power Pal switch wet with water or any other liquid.
- Tube must be fully dry prior to reassembly with the power supply.
- Do NOT use bleach, harsh detergents or soap or alcohol to clean the tube.
- Do NOT use a dish washer or washing machine to clean the tube.