Interested in adding a heated hose to your CPAP machine?
This is a stand heated hose option for use with many machines. It reduces condensation by heating copper wires embedded in the walls of the tubing using its own power source.
This Product Includes…
- 1- Heated Tubing
- 1 – Power Supply
- 1- Power Pal
Tube Length 71.25″ (1.83m)
Tube Internal Diameter 3/4″ (19mm)
Tube & Ambient Temperatures: When heating without airflow from a machine, the hose heats to between 95°F (35°C) and 104°F (40°C)
- Supply Frequency 47-63 Hz
- Supply Input 110V – 220V; ~0.7A
- Supply Output 12V; 1.25A
- Approved to: 60601-1 Medical Standard
- Disconnect the power supply before washing the tube.
- Wash TUBE daily in warm (Not Hot) water using a mild detergent or soap. Rinse well. Hang to dry.
- DO NOT get the power supply or Power Pal switch wet with water or any other liquid.
- Tube must be fully dry prior to reassembly with the power supply.
- Do NOT use bleach, harsh detergents or soap or alcohol to clean the tube.
- Do NOT use a dish washer or washing machine to clean the tube.