The BMC Luna Automatic CPAP (APAP) system automatically adjusts to deliver the required CPAP pressure throughout the night. BMC CPAP’s supplied through Sleep Apnea Therapy Solutions offers exceptional value for money.
Automatic CPAP machines respond to your changing requirements throughout the night and change the pressure to what you require at the time. Fixed Pressure CPAPs begin with a low initial pressure, and slowly increase to the pressure prescribed by your doctor.
To optimise therapy comfort, Luna also uses RESlex Exhalation relief. This optional mode reduces pressure on exhalation. It can be set by the provider, patient or switched off.
Using the supplied humidifier with your CPAP machine will reduce common symptoms like dryness of the throat and congestion. The Eco Smart humidifier comes free with all Luna machines and adds heat and moisture to the air delivered by the system, improving overall comfort. The patented Eco Smart efficient heating system has a valve to limit the amount of water heated by the humidifier at any one time. The humidifier can also be removed when travelling to reduce size and weight, making your Luna Machine the ideal travel companion.
- Quiet operation
- Auto On/Off
- Optional Mask removal and Power failure alerts
- Large 3.5 inch colour screen
- Auto CPAP or CPAP operation 4-20cm H2O
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3 to reduce the pressure on exhalation
- 0-60 Minute Ramp time
- Removable Humidifier
- Data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting/remote access using Built-in iCode function with smart phone data upload.
- Search for the BMCARES App on the Android or Apple App Stores
- On screen snapshot review of patients data from SD card or iCode at: https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- SD card for Data download at Dealer or Medical Facility
Anthony – 12/09/2020
I’m a user of this device for about 2 weeks now and I would like say I’m very happy with it. The machine is really quiet and I slept very well.